Tuesday 10 January 2017

Find a GSoC/GCI Mentor and interview them about their experiences.

Find a GSoC/GCI Mentor and interview them about their experiences.



Introduction:



First of all, I am going to search for a mentor. In my case, I am going to interview Getulio Sánchez (gvso) .


       Link to contact:https://groups.drupal.org/users/gvso/contact


Contact page


Asking  permission for interview.


Message:


Dear Getulio Sánchez (gvso),

I am Heervesh Lallbahadur from Mauritius. It is my first time that I took part in Google Code In. I have choose the task to find a GSoC/ GCI Mentor and interview them about their experiences (Drupal). I have really appreciate your way of mentoring and contributing to drupal. You are my favorite mentor in GCI.I want to ask you some questions base on your experience in Drupal.

Question:

1.) When did you started to contribute to Drupal?

2.) How many years are you contributing to Drupal? 

3.)  What type of task to do prefer to do in Drupal?

4.) Is porting module your favorite task? 

5.) Can you  tell me what difficulties did you encounter  in Drupal while mentoring and also while
partcipating to GCI/GSoC ?

6.)which one is your favorite project among the following:

  • Social Auth Facebook (27 commits)
  • Social Post Twitter (21 commits)
  • Facebook Like Button (17 commits)
  • Social API (16 commits)
  • Social Auth Google (16 commits)
  • Facebook Widgets Buttons (14 commits)
  • Social Auth (12 commits)
  • Social Post (7 commits)
  • Social Widgets (7 commits)
  • Simple FB Connect (2 commits)
  • Facebook Widgets (2 commits)
  • scroll to top (1 commits)

7.)Would you like to encourage us to contribute to drupal?

8.)Were you intersted to Drupal at an early age? 

9.)What is your next step in contributing to Drupal?

10.)What do you think about Drupal as an open source software?

11.) Can you tell why did you choose Drupal in GCI/GSoC?

12.)What motivate you to continue in contributing in Drupal?

13.)Can you tell me what is your experience in participating in GCI/GSoC?


Writing Message


Click Sent e-mail


Message Sent.



No comments:

Post a Comment